Enter Our New Camera Contest. Win A Fuji X100s AND A One Year Subscription To 500px Awesome!
BREAKING NEWS – TWO WINNERS!!!
(Oh yeah – there will be TWO winners! Yes you have TWO chances to win. We’re giving the exact same prize to TWO different people!)
This contest starts June 1, 2013 and ends August 31, 2013. The winner gets the following:
One year subscription to 500px (Awesome Level)
There will be two winners. Each winner will win the prizes described above, so your chances are twice as good as they are in our regular Photofocus contests.
(PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY – IT ANSWERS ALL YOUR LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CONTEST!)
Here’s how to enter.
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow – doing so repeatedly will get you permanently blocked and banned from our contests — we have recently blocked or banned several hundred followers who engaged in this practice after the last contest – if you are amongst those people – sorry – no need to enter because you are not eligible.)
- Tweet the message you see highlighted below once! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once, but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once. Please keep track of your own entry. We posts the winners here – http://photofocus.com/open-contests/. We can’t (and won’t) respond to requests asking about entry status.
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Here is the Tweet:
Enter to win 1 of 2 Fuji X100s cameras & Free Yr of Awesome from @500px & @Photofocus. Info http://bit.ly/10Pt7UT - Please RT
Official Rules: All general Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Scott Bourne (http://www.twitter.com/scottbourne) and 500px on Twitter – (http://www.twitter.com/500px)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. The prize will be announced on August 31, 2013 by Scott Bourne via Twitter and on Photofocus.com.
5. US residents responsible for any taxes (if any) incurred as winner. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
6. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
7. Photofocus reserves the right to disqualify ANY entry in violation of these rules.
Scott Bourne will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
We’re very excited and proud to be working with 500px. Both Rich and I have AWESOME accounts there and love to post our photos to the 500px service. Recent events drew us to 500px and we’re very glad we found them. Their service is (in our opinion) the best in the category. Whether you win or not, you should check out 500px. You can sign up for free to get started with them. Their top tier service is called Awesome and is only $75 per year. It offers:
Personal Store – Sell your photos in the Market
Unlimited Sets – Create & organize. Protected & private
Advanced Statistics – All the insights to make an informed decision
Subdomain – Subdomain you.500px.com for your portfolio
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, we’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.